General terms and conditions
Useful information about your stay at the Hotel Zach
1. General Terms of Business
These General Terms of Business apply to your booking through this Hotel Reservation System. For special requests like conferences, events and group bookings, we recommend to enter directly in contact with HOTEL ZACH KG, Wilhlem-Greil-Strasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck. ATU 31701101 by telephone or email.
Each hotel reservation, through this internet based booking system, is directly made with the HOTEL ZACH KG without any agent.
3. Contract for accommodation and payment
- The accommodation contract comes into effect at the time of booking directly between yourself and our HOTEL ZACH KG. You pay the confirmed room rate directly at the HOTEL ZACH KG. All rights and obligations arising from the ensuing accommodation contract exist directly and exclusively between the booking party and our HOTEL ZACH KG.
- The room will be reserved immediately at the time of booking. No confirmation is required for the booking to be effective. Confirmation of the reservation will automatically be sent to the customer by email. However, the HOTEL ZACH KG does not have a technically foolproof method for checking that the confirmation of a reservation sent by email arrives at the given address. Please note this booking is still effective even if confirmation email is not received.
4. Type of reservation
The guaranteed reservation will be held by the HOTEL ZACH KG during the whole night, regardless of the arrival time. For non-arrival or in case of a late cancellation the guest will remain liable for payment!
5. Cancellations & Modifications
- Modification of the internet based reservation: In order to avoid any misunderstandings, all changes should always be made by telephone, email or by facsimile to the HOTEL ZACH KG. The information about changes is legally effective only when it reaches the HOTEL ZACH KG.
- Cancellation of the internet based reservation: cancellation is legally effective only if the customer gives notice on time in writing a facsimile or a letter and shall bear the customers valid signature. Cancellation is only valid when it is acknowledged by the HOTEL ZACH KG.
In any case of modification or cancellation the HOTEL ZACH KG may charge a fee for inconveniences on your credit card.
6. Contractually agreed room-rates
The binding room rates offered are guaranteed for each reservation made. Normally prices include service charges and the statutory rate of value added tax. In some cases the amount of taxes is subject to change and can only be indicated approximately.
All data submitted by the client are processed electronically. The HOTEL ZACH KG will process and use personal information provided by the customer only to the extent such information is required for the stated reasons for the procured services.
Every care has been taken in the compilation of this information. No liability can be accepted for any errors in the processing or transmission of data. The transfer, wholly or in part, of data into another media, or use for purposes other than those provided here, is only allowed with the express permission of the HOTEL ZACH KG. The place of performance and jurisdiction shall be the domicile of the HOTEL ZACH KG.